Subject: REMINDER: 13th Electronic Monitoring conference on 3-5 December in Portugal
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 13:19:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member,

On behalf of CEP and the Electronic Monitoring group, we would like to
remind you and your colleagues that the 13th Electronic Monitoring
conference is going to take place on 3-5 December 2024 in Cascais
Portugal.
Information about the conference, including the link to the conference
webpage, programme and possibility to register, can be found in the
attached letter.

We look forward to meeting you or your colleagues in Portugal!

Kind regards,

Martine Herschel-Janssen

CEP Executive Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31.30.2324900

Mobilenr: +31 651517934

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org |
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin |
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

Upcoming events:

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-pro
bation/>

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-co
ntrol-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/>

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-technology/> Webinar
on Technology - 19/9 - Registration is open

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-international-training-school-on
-core-correctional-skills-2023-4th-edition/> >>International Training
School on Core Correctional Skills – 7-11/10 - Registration is open

>>
<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-pro
bation/> Save the date - CEP & EuroPris Workshop on Foreign Nationals in
Prison and Probation - Vienna, Austria - 29/10

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-assessment/> Webinar
on Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open